1. Favourite winter nail polish?
I don’t really wear nail polish (unless Sabre does my nails for me) but if I do, its usually something light or neutral like Rimmel London 60 Second Supershine in Foggy London
2. Favourite winter lip product?
I’m gutted this year that I didn’t get a chance to pick up Lush’s Santa Scrub lip scrub. It smells and tastes like cola, leaving your lips soft and exfoliated. I usually follow this up with a slick of normal Chapstick.
3. Most worn winter clothes piece?
Any calf high black boots are a must in winter. Practical, comfortable and warm, they go with most outfits. I get a new pair from New Look every year. They do up to a size 9 (and in wide fitting) for those of us with humungous feet.
4. Most worn winter accessory?
A lightweight snood. I have a grey one that’s a few years old from New Look that I love, but it does need chucking out soon.
5. Favourite winter scent/candle?
This year its Yankee Candle Snow in Love but you can never go wrong with Apple Spice.
6. Favourite winter beverages?
A classic hot chocolate from Cafe Nero with tons of whipped cream.
7. All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
8. Favourite Christmas/holiday song?
Baby It’s Cold Outside by Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews. It’s cheesy and I love it.
9. Favourite holiday food/treat?
You can’t beat a traditional Christmas dinner, but lebkuchen is a close second. It’s a traditional German gingerbread and honey cake that is to die for.
10. What was your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
I’ve been going through a lot of family stuff this year so Christmas decorations were all but forgotten until we put the tree up on Christmas week. So we had last years black and gold tree decorations. Hopefully next year either me or Mr à la Mode will remember to buy better ones!
11. What was at the top of your Christmas list?
I’m a bit old for Christmas lists, I think. I didn’t ask for anything anyway. Maybe I should haha.
12. What were your plans for the holidays this year?
Spend time with my family and fiance. Eat, drink and be merry! And avoid going back to work for as long as possible.
Since I’m new to blogging and tbh I don’t really know anyone within the community yet, I’m going to tag one of my favourites – Lulu from Lush Upon a Time.