This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
I was nominated by the lovely Lise, of Lushtivity. Her blog is one of my absolute favourites. If you aren’t already following her, then I highly advise checking it out.
♥ Put the award logo/image on your blog
♥ List the rules
♥ Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
♥ Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
♥ Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer questions from your nominator.
♥ You can nominate up to 20 people
♥ (optional) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
♥ Ask your nominees and five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
♥ Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
1. I am a massive Stephen King fan and have read almost all of his books
2. I wear a UK size 9 shoe (which is huge for a woman of average height)
3. As a kid I was very much obsessed with Angel in BtVS, to the point where it was a little bit weird…
Questions from my nominator:
- How do you plan to spend the upcoming holidays
The boyfriend lost his mum last November and ended up going to an Indian restaurant for Christmas dinner with his dad. He really didn’t like it and asked if we could do it at home this year, just the two of us. So on the morning we’re going to spend a few hours with my family and then eat in the afternoon at home. We’re going to watch Christmas films in the evening and probably get very drunk 🙂
- What is your most embarrassing memory?
There are a lot of them. I’m naturally a very clumsy person and do stupid things a lot, so I tend to not be so concerned about it anymore. But my MOST embarrassing memory probably has to be when I was a teenager and easily upset. We used to have these tall stools in science classes, I wasn’t paying attention and rocking on them with my back to the teacher. The stool slipped out from underneath me and I landed on top of it…and my skirt flew up. Not my proudest moment.
- Is there one thing you have always wanted to do, but never dared to do it
I’ve always wanted to go skydiving, but I am seriously afraid of heights.
- If you had one million in your currency, would you be considered rich? And what would you do with your money?
I would not be considered rich, just well off. Which is kind of sad because when I was a kid, one million pounds was an incredible sum. I’m afraid that the things I would spend it on would be normal, bordering on boring. I’d pay off all our and our families debts, buy a bigger house for us and one for my mum. I’d buy the boyfriend a fancy af car, learn to drive and get myself one. I’d pay for our Vegas wedding and bring all our family/friends along. I’d also probably go to university and take Creative Writing.
- What is something you cannot live without?
Happiness. What is the point in living in misery?
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is the thing you like most about yourself and why?
2. What was your favourite book as a child?
3. Do you have a Holy Grail beauty product?
4. Would you change your name and if so, what to?
5. What Hogwarts/Ilvermorny house do you identify with most and why?
And my favourite post is: Why You Should Never Stay In a Job You Hate