First of all, thank you so much to Lise for nominating me. You always think of me and its much appreciated.
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog
2. Link the nominees and inform them of their nomination
3. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
4. Share 7 facts about yourself
7 Facts About Me
I can’t guarantee these will be interesting.
1. I’m a huge fan of 60s/70s music and have an extensive collection ranging from The Beatles and Creedence Clearwater Revival to The Four Tops and David Bowie. My favourite genres are psychedelia (think Jefferson Airplane and The Zombies) and Motown.
2. I’m left-handed, but right-footed. Figure that one out.
3. I don’t want kids, and never have, which some people seem offended by. I love my nieces and nephew to death, but rugrats are not for me.
4. I have an excellent memory for names and faces (which, apparently, is uncommon as people usually have an affinity for one or the other) and can almost always place people after seeing them only once. This especially comes in handy when you’re watching a film and can’t remember where you’ve seen a character before. I am a walking IMDB.
5. The first real crush I remember having was on David Boreanaz as Angel/Angelus, circa Buffy Season 2. I still think he’s beautiful and find it impossible to change the channel if he’s on TV.
6. Although I’m happy (or mostly okay) with the way that I look, the one thing I would change is my height. I’d love to be Amazon/Wonder Woman tall. I was gutted when I stopped growing!
7. I hate writing about myself and really struggled to find seven things for this list
I don’t often leave this section blank, but I nominate anyone who has read this post and would like to take part!